Aug 10, 2008

Date Night


So, Drew and I had a date night last night. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden.. ymm.. Then went to the demolition Derby. Yes, I love them.. That's my white-trash side! They are so much fun. It was so nice because Skyler went to Grandma Crazy's house and we got to go out. We got rained on.. really bad as a matter of fact but it was still great time..Sitting in the rain holding each other! Thanks for the fun date babe- xoxo. It was kind of fun Because if you have ever been to a Derby before there are 4 rounds and the winners of each round goes to the final round. Well, on the final round drew and I make bets on who's car will stay in the longest.. The terms where that if my car won he would have to do ALL the laundry today.. and if his car won he got $5 bucks.. let just say that I'm stuck doing all the laundry today... :-(

Before the rain...











After the rain...






1 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

You guys look like you just got done having wild and crazy sex:)
Luv ya,
Britt