Mar 31, 2008

About Me!

How did I get my name? I was named after my dad.
A memory you wont forget? The day I married my husband.. Drewsie Poo-
Favorite Color? RED- DUH
Favorite Drink? well, I love Diet coke and water, but I'm really starting to like Chocolate milk
Favorite brand of shoes? I love my Croc's and any kind of slippers
Favorite brand of clothes? Anything really.
Favorite ice cream? hmm, not a fan so much any more.. I'm really liking Coke Slurpee's
Favorite animal? ALLIE- hands down
Future Career? I really don't have one. I'm really liking my managers job right now
Favorite Restaurant? Olive Garden- yummm
Favorite TV shows? I really like American Idol, Lip stick jungle, The Office, and The Apprentice
A country you would like to visit? Australia and Canada
Cell phone company? T-mobile
What's your personality? Umm, I would like to say easy going and fun
Favorite old movie? Pillow talk
Favorite old song? define old?
Lucky numbers? 4- all good things happen in 4's
Latest I have every stayed up? Thanksgiving last year with Drew and Brittany.. Waiting for best buy to open. Boy was that a long night
Favorite car? I really love my new Rouge.. but my all time favorite car was my jeep
Something I will never do? You know, never say never..

2 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

This is a cute way to keep up on your blog, Luv ya tons!!!

the larsons said...

Cute post! I am glad you are blogging more! We need to get together soon! We miss you... Love your guts!