Mar 5, 2008

The final count down!

well, I'm sure most of you know by now that we are having a little boy! Skyler Andrew Modahl. We have less then 7 weeks before he will be here. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! I just keep sitting and asking myself am I ready for this new challenge? I guess it's a little to late to be asking that question. I can't return him. ;-) I have his room all put together still have lots of laundry to do and things to organize, but i know that i will get it done.
I keep picturing what he is going to look like.. I picture a small little face with the fatest of cheeks, little dimples and blue gorgeous eyes just like his daddy.

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

Yay! We can't wait to meet him. The next 7 weeks will fly by so get your sleep while you can! xoxo - Jess

Brittany and AJ said...

Hey it's about time you post an update for everyone, you should take some pictures of his room and post them on here like I did with the picture from my house.
Luvs,
Britt