Oct 19, 2008

Last trip!

So, We went to the dunes this weekend. It was the last trip of the season. Drew is really sad about it. But It's OK.. because it will just make the winter go by faster. I honestly think this was the funnest dunes trip I have ever had. It was so lade back and fun. We got there Thursday afternoon and left Saturday night- For some reason Gator was throwing up really bad at my mom's and I was worried and wanted to come home. . . But no worries he is doing tons better now.. it must have been all that birthday cake.Ü But, this trip had tons of memories.. laughing at the camp fire, almost blowing up camp, and the famous boys riding the dunes naked.. Can't wait til next year!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your sick puppy . how did your dad like cleaning that throw up ??