Oct 22, 2008

HI Everyone!!





Mom wanted to go get my pictures taken because I’m 6 months old. So I thought I would share them with you. I have 2 halloween costumes because mom bought me one and Grandma and Grandpa Bronson bought me the other one! I love them both! I look like a stud!
I have gotten so big. I have mastered rolling over and sitting up by myself. And boy, was that hard- But I got it. I have also started to eat baby food. I really love sweet potatoes and HATE green beans. But, mom keeps feeding me them. One day she will figure out that I don’t like them. I’m in the stage in my life where I grab for everything I can and put it in my mouth… I have also found a new friend his name is ELMO. And I get so excited when I get to see him! But, I think my favorite part of the day is when I get shower with dad. He lets me play in the water forever. I like to lick it like my doggies. It tickles my tongue.

Well, I have to go now.. It’s naptime hope to see you soon-
Love,
Skyler

5 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

That is so freaking cute that you made that posting from Skyler, you will look back and love reading what he was doing then and how things will have changed:)
I luv u lil' man!!! Muah, big fat kiss from Aunt Brittany:)

Jennifer Nicole said...

cute..cute..cute!!! Love the costumes. He makes the cutest crush aka the little turtle from finding nemo.

Kimberly Kidman said...

I love the outfits he is quite a little stud that's for sure.

**Cunningham's** said...

What a spoiled little man!! His striped jacket is so cute and LOVE his Halloween costumeS!

the larsons said...

Oh my goodness...:) I LOVE the pictures!! Such a cute little guy! He is such a stud!