Mar 22, 2009

Just a catch up!

We have been super busy at our house I have not had time to post some cute pictures that I have taken!
Dad and Skyler playing in the yard:


Watch out... He doesn't have his licence yet...
My dad poured concrete.. and of course Skyler had to break it in

My lil man has his first freckle.. (you can barley see it but it's on his cheek right down from his eye.

I'm stylin and available!!

Skyler's first time at the Park! Grandma Crazy and Aunt Nicki went with us. He hated the slides but loved watching the chicks!




2 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

Those pictures are so cute of him in the yard, my favorites are the ones with his hat and shades on and binkie in the mouth. I also like the one of him in the bobcat:) give him kisses from me, he is getting so big!!
Love you Skyler!!!

Jennifer Nicole said...

What a cute little stud! I have to agree with Brit the cutest one is the hat with the glasses. Your looking good to mommy!