Aug 3, 2009

8 years!


Today, Drew and I have been together 8 years! And, I know once you get married you forget about the dating years, but too me, 8 years is a long time to be with that same person every single day, but I would not trade the past 8 years for anything! We have a some great times and some not so great times, but I think that is what has made us so strong! He is my best friend! I love you Drewsie Poo and look forward to 50 million more years together! (ps: the picture was taken almost 8 years ago, it was right after we started dating and Drew and I went on our first camping trip together... That was a fun trip!)

1 comments:

Natalie Walker said...

Congratulations! You guys seem like a perfect couple. You look so happy in all your pictures and stories. I know that life and marriage isn't always easy but you guys strike me as a couple that will last through it all.