Aug 11, 2009

Jamaica!!!

We left on Thursday to go to Jamaica for our really good friends wedding! It was the best trip ever! Except for that we almost missed our connecting flight in Dallas, but our baggage for sure missed it! It got to us the next day! Oh, well what can you do?? (when you are pissed that you don't have luggage and you have a free bar...hmmm) But, it was a great trip. Drew and I got to relax by the pool, play on the beach, get massages, and even went shopping one of the days. It was a great trip but we also missed being home. Grandma Crazy took care of Skyler, and it was said when I did call and he heard my voice all he did was cry. So, I know he missed us and we missed him!! And uncle Darin took care of Allie and Gator, from what I understand they give him a run for his money!! Sorry Darin!! But thank you to everyone that helped us out so we could go on our trip!

Passing time, in our hour and half long bus ride!

Drewsie on the beach
The pool with swim up bar
The view- one word, beautiful!
A night walk on the beach
Getting ready for the wedding!
Mr. & Mrs. Haywood
The wedding party
The last night there Drew and I rented this private bungalow on the beach! It was really mantic!
All in all it was a great trip! I so want to go back! All I can say is "Why is all the rum gone!" Ü

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

I am so jealous! Glad you guys had a great time! It looks so gorgeous there. That sucks about your luggage! That has happened to me before too. Ya Mon! No problem mon!

the larsons said...

I love your pics. I am so glad you had such a fun time. We seriously need to all plan a vacation together sometime:)