Apr 18, 2008

Oh The joys of being pregnant!


Yes! those are my feet! As Darin likes to call them little sausages! So, we went to the doctor's yesterday and still no progression. I'm retaining everything.. Can you blame while Skyler would not want to come out? He has it made in there.. All the food he wants, it's warm, he does not get disturbed at all.. but, in the mean time he is driving his mother nuts!
As of Wednesday this week, was my last day at work. I went on Maternity leave.. and honestly, I have had one day off and I'm already board. So, lets hope that he comes soon because I don't know what I'm going to do if I have to wait much longer. Today Brittany and I are going to the scrapbook expo so lets hope that all the babies around there and walking will make Skyler come out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the larsons said...

Your poor little feet! They look sooo painful! And you are going to go walk around the expo all day?? You are LoCo!! Well, we need to get together again soon. Maybe we can one of these days before little Skyler gets here since you are on maternity leave! Well, have a great time at the scrapbooking expo! Love your guts!

The Brownings said...

Boy those feet look familiar! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one whose feet swell to gargantuan proportion during pregnancy...and as a nice heads up-it'll take a couple of weeks after he comes for them to go away!! As far as the expo-maybe it'll help jiggle him down a little more! Good luck :>

the larsons said...

LOL!!! Good hunting skills my little friend! Did you have fun yesterday?? Yeah, lets for sure get together and find some deals..that will be fun!