Jun 11, 2008

No time for Skyler

So, I'm sure you all know that I'm back to work now.. It's a lot harder then I thought it was going to be. On Monday, my first day back, I dropped Skyler off at my mom's and I was not upset to leave him. I was excited to start back to work.. I got to work and I was so busy that I only had one bathroom break all day!! Boy, does that make for a long day. I had to work late so Drew picked Skyler up. I got home about 8 pm and I was so excited to see my little man.. but he was sleeping ;-( but, I woke him up anyways. I gave him his bath, feed him and put him to bed. Yesterday, Drew took Skyler to Brittany's on his way to work.. So, I got up and got him ready and off he went. It was funny because he was still sound asleep as I changed his diaper and got him dresses. So, needless to say I really only got to see Skyler for like 30 minutes the last 2 days. I really missed him yesterday! I'm sure it will get easier.. I just have to remember the time that I do have with him is super special and cherish every minute with him.

1 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh man I bet it is so hard!! But totally worth it, I wish I was gone a little more... Being a mom is so draining! I love you and we need to see you two again, Skyler looks like he's gaining some weight, guess he's trying to look like my oompa loompa!! It's crazy how they grow so fast, don't you just look back at his newborn pictures and get so sad?