Jun 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!



So, I turned 26 on Tuesday! You know they say the older you get the more it's just another day! Normal I make sure my birthday is a BIG deal.. but, this year I failed myself. I have just been so busy with work and being a mom that I kind of forgot about my birthday. But, my wonderful husband, Skyler and Allie made it very special. It started out with cards that Drew had planted all threw out my house.. One from Skyler in the bathroom, One from Allie in my purse and one from him in my car. It was so so sweet because Drew has never-ever given me a card- So, I will be hanging on to that card- I had to work all day but after I got off I went to Drew's softball game then Drew took me to dinner at one of my favorite places "TEXAS ROADHOUSE". After dinner we came home and Drew surprised me with some birthday presents- He got me a gift certificate to the spa, a new purse, a new jewelry box and a gift card to go by some new clothes! He is so sweet. He made my birthday very special! Thanks Babe- Love you!!!

2 comments:

Merrills said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a good one(except for the work part) I love Texas Roadhouse. For the husband tag thing you just take the same questions and do your own answers then tag anyone else you want!!

the larsons said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like you had a super fun day! Love ya lots!