Sep 25, 2008

3 years and still going STRONG!

Yesterday was our anniversary! We have been married for 3 wonderful years! Drew and I both took the day off, slept in a little bit (Skyler could only sleep for so long).. I woke up to 12 BEAUTIFUL long-stem red roses that Drew went and bought for me. We had a great day! We went to lunch then went up to park city to do some shopping!!! The fall leaves where so pretty! I just love fall! After that we went and dropped Skyler off at my mom's and went to dinner at Carver's!!! It was super yummy! To top off the rest of the day with Drew's softball game-




It was a great day and I love Drew more and more everyday!! I can't wait to have 50-million more anniversaries! Happy Anniversary Babe! xoxo

5 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

Happy anniversary you two!! Millions more huh, you must plan on living a long time.Where you hiding the fountain of youth. LOL :-)

the larsons said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!! You two are so cute... I love it!! i am glad you guys had a good day. I wish you 51-million more!! Love your guts!

Josh and Nat said...

Happy Anniversary! Your bouquet is fabulous!!!!! I love it! your little man is darling... Let's go to T Roadhouse soon!

**Cunningham's** said...

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary!! Do you know what is crazy? I was just thinking about the day me and you were sitting in the vault at Brighton and discussing our lives... when we thought we would be getting a house, planning on having kids, what we were doing with our lives blah blah blah... It seemed like so far away to be owning a home and even thinking about kids, and BAM look at us now! Living the good life! I love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you!!!!! Glad you guys had a great day :>