Sep 4, 2008

4 month check up


So, Skyler went in yesterday for his 4 month check up.. He is getting so big. He weights 16.5 pounds and is 26 inches long. He had to get 5 shots yesterday. His first set of shots he got when he was 2 months old went in really fast.. but he cried and cried. So, I was not looking forward to the shots. The lady that gave him his shots yesterday took her sweet time.. but, I was super suprised that Skyler did not cry until the last shot went in and only cried for like 30 seconds after that. Then he was all smiles because he found the tissue paper they put down on the patients beds at the doctors office. He likes the noice it makes. But, he is in the 75% on everything! And a healthy, happy boy!

4 comments:

Merrills said...

What a brave little man! I bet its so good to hear that he is a healthy little guy!

Josh and Nat said...

Aren't shots the worst! I hate it... in fact I make Josh do it! Skyler is so cute.. I can't wait for Lilly and him to date! Ha ha

Jennifer Nicole said...

What a cute and tough little man!!! Shots are always no fun...I still hate them myself.

the larsons said...

Randi!!
Thanks for the comment! LOL! You make me laugh! We really need to get together soon. We miss you guys! BJ was just saying how he wants to do a guys night with Drew and AJ! Then we can have a girls night!! I can't believe how big Skyler is getting either! He is sooo cute! Anywho.. let me know what you think about the girls/guys night thing! Love your guts!!!