Nov 12, 2008

6 month check up


Skyler went to the doctor's today for his 6 month check up! The doctor said that he is a perfect, happy baby! I can't believe how big he has gotten. He now weighs 19 pounds and is 27 inches long! He is still in the 75% percentile on weight, height and head. He had to get 6 shots today.. and it not the happiest lil' man! I think he cried harder this time then the times in the past! It hurts my heart :-( but, Dr. Bean did tell me that he has 2 teeth that are almost ready to come in.. she said give it a couple weeks. Explains why he has been so pleasant to be around!! hee-hee. I just love the Dr. Bean! She is great! I was asking her about burping Skyler and she said that we don't have to anymore- And I explained that Drew is so headstrong about it, and she just laughed and said " If that is what he likes to do that let him." She is so cute! We just love her!

Allie and Gator will not leave Skyler alone today!! He took a nap and they both snuggled up on the coach with him. Either they really love him.. or.. they where really cold- the verdict is undecided at this time..

5 comments:

Jessarella said...

That is such a cute picture with the 3 of them all lined up like that. Gosh, my Jax is such a skinny runt, He is not even 19lbs and he is 13 months! Don't you hate it when they get shots. It breaks my heart too. I wish Jason would take them to get their shots one of these times so they don't think it is me that always tortures them!

Heather said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know we made our blog private. Send your email to heathtanner64@gmail.com so I can add you :)

Jennifer Nicole said...

He is their baby to...LOL they must have known that he got some shots and just wanted to give him some extra love.

the larsons said...

Randi..

He is getting sooo big! I just love him!! I can't believe he is already 6 months old!! Love your guts!

Merrills said...

I cant believe he is 6 months already they grow up so fast it. He such a cutie and its good that your dogs love him so much too.