Nov 26, 2008

What I'm Thankful for:

I have SO much to be thankful for this year! I have a wonderful husband that is my best friend. Without is love and support I would not be where I am today. Thank you babe! He has given me the greatest gift that anyone could ever ask for, My son Skyler! I'm thankful that he his healthy, happy little boy growing into a little man. I'm also, thankful that I have a roof over my head and both Drew and I have great jobs to help provide for our family. I'm thankful for all the love and support that both of our families have given us! Our relationships have grown so much with them. They help us out so much with Skyler. With out them we would be lost! Thanks everyone! I'm also thankful for our friends! We have the best laughs, memories and fun times with them and we consider them family! I'm thankful that Drew and I both are healthy. But last but not least I'm thankful for Allie and Gator! They bring so much joy and happiest too our lives! I hope that everyone has been as blessed as we have this year and has lots to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When i read this blog I Realize just how Thanksful I Am for what A kind, loving and thoghtful Daugther She's Become. And just the Best Wife And Mother Drew And Skyler could Ask for. I LOVE YOU RANDI, XOXO