Dec 14, 2008

Cocktails anyone??

This weekend we went to my best friends dad's Annual Cocktail party! It's always so much fun to get all dressed up and party with your friends! All of us looked so awesome and had such a great time!!! Thanks Jerry and Merideth for the awesome party!

Before the cocktail party we stopped over at our friends Matt & Jenny's Annual Browning Christmas bash! It was great to see all over our old friends that we don't get to see as much. Drew and I felt a little over dressed because we where headed to the cocktail party.. but, it was still good to see everyone!

2 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

You guys looked so good. It was really nice to see you you both. I wish we could have chatted more, but I think I always say that. Well we will see you this New Years. Merry Christmas!!! Give your little guy love from us.

Kimberly Kidman said...

You guys look GREAT! I love an excuse to dress up! It seems it doesn't happen very often the older we get! Skyler is still a CUTIE!! I love the santa hat.