Dec 23, 2008

Skyler and Santa

So, Skyler met Santa for the first time on Sunday! We got to the mall early in hopes that we would beat the line but I was wrong! We waited for an hour and half! Skyler feel asleep waiting.

I have heard horror stories from other parents that have taken there kids to see Santa and they scream and cry.. so, I was really worried about what he might do because Skyler has stared being really scared of strangers. But, Skyler passed with flying colors! It was so cute, when Drew put Skyler on Santa's lap he looked up at Santa and started patting his belly then this beard and then touched his nose. It was the cutest thing ever seen! It was like he was trying to see if Santa was real.

Skyler loves Santa!

1 comments:

The Brownings said...

Hehe
What a little stud! That's the happiest Santa photo I've seen this season :>
What a good little boy! (I think he just wanted to put on a good show so he can be moved to the top of the 'nice list')!
XOXO