Dec 28, 2008

Christmas

This was Skyler's first Christmas and our first Christmas playing Santa! It was a lot of fun. It was a very busy holiday! On Christmas eve we went and saw Grandma and Grandpa Modahl. They give Skyler the cutest little beanie. He looks like the biggest stud! Then, We went to Great Grandma and Grandpa Tyler's for Christmas eve dinner. Skyler had a lot of fun playing with his cousin Sayge! Christmas Day came and when I was growing up my Grandpa Horsey would always come up and watch me and my sister Nicki open presents! Well, my dad wanted to start the tradition with Skyler! My parents and Aunt Nicki came out in the bad snow storm Christmas morning to watch Skyler open all of his presents! After they we did our Christmas we got ready and went to Grandma and Grandpa Bronson's house to have lunch and watch it snow like crazy mad! Then it was off too Grandma and Grandpa's Crazy's house for dinner (Like I said).. It was a very busy holiday! I know that Skyler had not a clue what was going on but he loved all of his toys that he got from everyone. It was fun watching him open presents because he was not very interested in them. He liked the bows and the hungers that the clothes came on. I know that we loved seeing all of our family. Thank you everyone for all the fun stuff everyone gave Skyler and us!!




This was a Skyler's Gift from Santa! He likes to make car noises.


Skyler got an ELMO live for Christmas and was watching it. He love it.



Aren't we cute?




Our little snow angel! We took Skyler Sledding!!


What a fun, but busy weekend! We can't wait for the New year!! This year has been great and I can't wait to see what next year brings as Skyler gets older!

1 comments:

Merrills said...

Hey Randi wuz up! Look at your cute family! I hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas it looks like you did. How is Wells Fargo?