Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Years

Happy New Years Everyone! This year, Drew and I have been very blessed! Drew and I have accomplished so much this year. We both have moved up in our jobs, we have expended in our family with the cutest lil man that anyone could ask for, We both have grown with our relationships with our parents, and we have the greatest friends that anyone could ask for! I'm really excited to start this New Years off because there are so many great things still to come as Skyler gets older!

We wish everyone a Happy News and hopes that everyone has a great one! I know we are going to try for it!

3 comments:

Jessarella said...

Happy New Year! I just wanted to say thank you to you, You always leave the nicest comments on my blog. You are such a sweetie!

Skyler is such a stud. What a great last year it has been for you guys! Hope 09 is filled with more of the same!
Love, Jess

**Cunningham's** said...

Happy New Year!! I love you and miss you!! maybe lunch this week?

Heather said...

Thanks for the food idea for Gracie! I'm totally going to try them! She would love something like that. Bananas are the only thing I've given her so far. I'll do sweet potatoes next. Can I give her those crackers whenever?