Jan 8, 2009

Kisses?? and Skyler's first cold-


Skyler has learned how to give kisses. It's funny because he will only kiss me and my mom! We have tried to get him to kiss Drew but, Skyler is not having it. I think it has to do with the facial hair Drew has. But when he does kiss you, he grabs your face and fully gives you an open mouth kiss. - It's nice and wet- and it's even funnier because this week he got his first cold.. and his noses is running non-stop.. but, lets just say that his kisses are extra wet!! Boy, I love my Lil' man!


Yes, he's sick but he is still super happy and wants to play! He has this cough that keeps him up threw out the night, so I got some pointer from people I work with to help.. Tonight we are putting infant Vic's vapor rub on his feet with socks and into his jammies and I'm told that it really clears babies up! So, we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will help him.

2 comments:

Kimberly Kidman said...

Oh how sweet! I feel so bad when they are sick because they can't tell you what's wrong. I hope he gets better soon!

Jennifer Nicole said...

Baby kisses are the best! Wait tell he wants to give them on the mouth because he see's Drew do it that way...so funny! Kids are such troopers when there sick. Hope he feels better soon.