Jan 27, 2009

Wendover..BABY!

This weekend Drew and I got a weekend to our selves! We went to Wendover! It was so much fun. We left Friday night and drove out in that scary fog. But we made it safe and sound. When we got there it was late and we where so tried that we just went to bed! I know it sounds old but we where tired. But, Saturday was nice, we sleep in (for a first time in a long time) then when and gambled! I LOVE the penny slots and roulette. Drew had a lot of fun watching me lose! But then my luck turned around and I won!! We came home on Sunday .15 cents a head. And that was taking out food, entertainment and gas! What a great weekend!! Thanks MOM, DAD and NICKI for watching the circus while we where a way!!xoxo


6 comments:

Heather said...

oh fun...a weekend ALONE!! I'm jealous. Sounds like you had a blast!!

Heather said...

by the way....I really like your blog backround. Good choice!

The Brownings said...

Hooray for you! That's awesome that you had a FREE weekend!! Good for you guys!

the larsons said...

SOOOOO jealous!! I LoVe going to Wendover. It is such a dive..but so much fun!!! I also love pennies.. I won $80 after 3 rolls once.. the old ladies were ticked!! Glad you had a great time:) Love your guts!! XOXO!

Jennifer Nicole said...

Fun!!! I have been wanting to get out to wendover for FOREVER!!! Next time you guys go, if your ok with tag alongs you should let us know. I think that would be way fun. Then you could show me how to gamble.

Jennifer Nicole said...

Fun!!! I have been wanting to get out to wendover for FOREVER!!! Next time you guys go, if your ok with tag alongs you should let us know. I think that would be way fun. Then you could show me how to gamble.