Jan 13, 2009

Poor Skyler!

This morning Skyler woke up at 5:30 SCREAMING his head off! He had a fever of 100.5! We got him to go back to sleep for about and hour after we tried for an hour to get him to go back to sleep. But he woke up scream and crying so hard. Drew and I tried everything possible to get him to stop screaming. We called the on call doctor and they made us an appointment for 11am, but I could not wait so I took him in right as they open, Well, it turns out that he has ear infections in both ears! As soon as they gave him he numbing drops he stopped crying with in 3 mins and past out because he was so tired. I got him home and all settled on the coach and I hear him start crying.. Well, Allie and Gator have been so worried about him that they where trying to sleep with him, But Gator got a little to close for comfort and slept on him!! Silly dog! Skyler, still has a really bad fever, it's about 100.0 to 102.0 and his ears are still hurting him. But we got numbing drops, antibiotics, Tylenol, and Motrin. Poor little guy!

Grandma Crazy went with us to the doctors this morning and came out and made us dinner! Thanks mom for the love and support.. and being there for me when I needed you! xoxo



5 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

Poor little dude. It always sucks to watch them sick. You feel so helpless sometimes. I hope he starts feeling better soon. Give him hugs and luvs from us.

Brittany and AJ said...

Poor guy!! give him some extra love from me.
Luv ya lil' man:)
Luv,
Aunt Brittany

The Brownings said...

Oh my! Look at that precious face, though, with those sweet rosy cheeks. I just wanna snuggle him. I hope he feels better soon!
XOXO

the larsons said...

Poor little Sky!! I have felt so bad for him since you told me the other day:( I hope he is doing good now. Let us know if you need anything! Hope you had fun today by the way! Love your guts :)

Anonymous said...

I Looked Up My Sisster Blog Today To See "Skyler Crawling Video" 'm Just So Proud Of Him ! So I Decided To Take The Time Ti Read ALL Of My Sisster's Blog When I Saw The Picture Of Him When He Was So Sick, My Heart Was Filled With Comfort And Joy Because Randi Had Wrapped Him In The Blanket I Had Made For Him I Love Skyler So Much Thank You Randi And Drew For Bringing Him Into My LIFE I LOVE YOU GUYS XOXOXOXO