Jun 14, 2009

Fun, Fun things we have been up too!

Here are just some fun pictures that I have taken over the last week of my fun lil family-


Skyler & Allie finally have made a connection. Normally, Allie wants nothing to do with Skyler, but ever since Allie found out that Skyler LOVES kisses, they are best friends! It's about time Allie got off her pitty-party!


Skyler has turned into a blanket baby!! I got him a Lighting McQueen pillow/blanket set and he loves to carry around his new red blankey.

Yes, This is the father of my son... And yes I do love him!

We went to our friends Matt & Jenny's for a BBQ and all the "big" boys got to play as well as the "lil" boys! It was a fun night so see everyone!

Skyler got a swing for his birthday that we have not put up yet but Drew want to see how he liked it and hung it in the garage. I think once we get it up, he will like it alot!

1 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

Looks like you have been busy and having a blasty! We miss your cute faces, maybe now that things are slowing down we can get everyone together for a BBQ at our house. What weekend would work for you guys???
hugs and luvs