Jun 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


Wednesday was my 27th birthday! Too me, I think it was the best birthday I have ever had! I got to go to lunch with one of my really good friends Jessica and her son Cooper! It was so good to see her and catch up! Both Drew and I took a half day and went to go see Transformers 2! I loved it! I thought it was better then the first one. It was really cute because Drew keep surprising me with a gifts threw out the day! The one I got at the movie was a gift card to Old Navy!


Then, we went to my mom's for dinner. When I got to my mom's I opened the door and saw Skyler holding the cutest sign ever and smiling so big! It made my day! Drew and Skyler then surprised me with concert tickets to Kenny Chesney in July!! So, pumped!! Skyler helped Grandma make a cake and he had icing everywhere! But he did a great job! My mom and dad got me an awesome vacuum that I'm really excited about using, it will be perfect for the trailer too! Also, thanks sis for the great gifts too! xoxo

Before we left my mom's, Drew said that I had one more gift and I don't get it until Thursday.. I got home Thursday night and he blind-folded me and put me in the car and drove. I was so turned around. We finally got to our destination and he had me get out of the car, still blind-folded walked me into a place and had me open my eyes... As you can see, I got a tattoo- I had always wanted to get 4 stars on my foot but was always scared and never followed threw with it! Well, Drew made me this time! Babe, thank you so much for making my birthday so special and going out of your way to surprise me! You are the best and I could not ask for a better husband! xoxo

My birthday was great, but it could not be all glam, when we got home from my mom's on Wednesday, Darin had noticed that there was something wrong with Allie. We had to take Allie into the emergency vet! Her left leg is dead. It just gets dragged behind her as she walks. She can't go up or down stairs, get up on the couch or the bed! The vet said that she has a slipped disk in her lower back that has made her left leg nerve go numb. It will heel itself but we just have to wait. But the vet did say that it will take her about a month to get back to normal! Drew and I are pretty upset because she is our first baby and it's hard for her to struggle threw something like this and get so discourage with herself. It's really sad when the left leg, that she can't feel trips her back right leg and she falls over! But, she is still a trouper and still keeps trying!

We love you Turd and hope you get better soon! xoox

2 comments:

the larsons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! It looks like you had such an awesome day:) You are so cute! Cute tat by the way! My little sister has stars on her foot too... very cute:) I still feel horrible I didn't know about Allie.. I am so sorry!!

Natalie Walker said...

Happy belated birthday!! It sounds like a great day! I love the sign your son is holding! Sorry about your dog- I know how you mean about her being your baby. Our dog was our first baby too.