Jun 8, 2009

Rain wont stop us!



The rain did not keep us away! Yesterday we went to the Air show up at hill air force base. Our friends, Brittany, Aj and Jameson came with us. We got up there about 10-ish and it was raining so hard, but we thought, we have blankets, umbrellas, coats and stroller covers that we will be set! Ha, we where wrong. Brittany, myself and the babies lasted for like 10 mins and we where done. So, we went back to the truck and waited for the boys to go look at planes. Jameson and Skyler had so much fun pretending to drive. About 45 mins later the rain let up and the boys came back. Hill air force base was still going to do the air show!! The sun came out it was not to hot.. it was perfect!! We also had our friends Bj, Jessica and Ty met us up there. They where lucky and missed the rain!

Skyler was really excited at first and loved the first plane that went (which was my favorite) The he got really pissed at the noise and went to sleep. What a party pooper... He missed the whole air show! I'm really surprised that Skyler did not wake up because some of the planes that came by where really loud.

Playing in the truck til dad and uncle Aj get back.




Skyler all bundled up loving the air planes and all the people! What a cheese ball!


Bj, Jess and Ty! What a cute family!

Aj, Brittany and Jameson. Thank for coming with us!!

This was my favorite guy! He was awesome. And did so many tricks.

4 big planes that I have no clue what they are..

A fly by bombing

2 comments:

the larsons said...

LOL... Please don't pay too much attention to the "baby" written on my jacket. It was the only one I could find that was light weight! LOL! I PROMISE I am not preggo!! We had fun and are glad we got to see you guys! Love ya!! XOXO!

Jennifer Nicole said...

Sounds like you guys had fun!! I did'nt even think to take Aynsley. She would have loved it! Silly mama! We miss you cute faces, we all need to do a BBQ soon, tis the season. hugs and luvs!