May 26, 2009

Balls!!

A friend of mine got this for her little girl and I keep my eye out for one for Skyler! It's a bag of balls!! 100 to be exact! I got a baby pool and put all the balls in and let him go to town! He gets so excited and just pushes them around everywhere when he is in the pool. My favorite part is when he gets out and then tries to get back in and face plants into the balls- Does that make me a bad mom for laughing?? If it does oh well, It's freaking hilarious!

He LOVES it!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

haha! I love the balls and pool. Gracie is still not sick of hers! He looks like he's having a blast!

Brittany and AJ said...

That looks like he is having so much fun, Where did you get the balls? I bet he is in heaven with as much as he likes balls:)
XOXO

the larsons said...

Oh my goodness.. he is so cute! I got Ty a ballpit at Christmas.. he has LOVED it~!! BTW--- I LoVe the Pic below of Nerdy Skyler... your dad did a good job dressing him up:) XOXO!

Josh and Nat said...

So where do I find these? that is lilly's first and only word so far. Ball. Write back quick! you always have the good stuff. I guess i'm too busy being freaking pregnant. damn.