May 20, 2009

Yup!! Look what the Crazy's have done now!!

They are doing construction on my mom's street and Skyler is in heaven!! He watches all the tractors and the trucks move all the dirt. The other day they where outside watching the tractors and trucks and my sister took some pictures and I had to share them because I think they are so freaking cute! Really shows me how much fun they have with Skyler.

Grandpa likes to dress me up like a nerd! He seems to think I will get chicks!



This is my car! It's pretty sweet! (This grandpa will get me chicks)



Grandpa hangs me by my overalls!! Can you say diaper wedgie!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

That is so super cute! I love the wedgie picture.

The Brownings said...

Ok-that top pic with him in the goggles sitting on the steps is ADORABLE!! I can't get enough of that face!! Loves it!