May 18, 2009

Play date with Jameson

Brittany and Aj needed a baby sitter and asked Drew and I if we would do it! And of course I jumped at the chance to do it! Plus, I kind of owe them for how much they watched Skyler when he was first born! But, we where so excited for Jameson to come over and play with Skyler.

They had so much fun together. Skyler loved to stick his finger in Jameson mouth. Ya, I know.. Silly boy! Skyler showed Jameson his favorite movie, CARS! I think it was a little to advance for him because he got board and feel asleep! But, my favorite part of the whole night was putting them in the bath together! Skyler did not know what to think, but once he figure it that his friend was in here, he was showing him all of his cool toys!

I will admit one thing, having Skyler at a year old then having Jameson whom is almost 4 months old made me really think how I'm so not ready for 2 kids!!! I think when ever I get baby hungry, it's time for Jameson to come over and play again!! But, we sure did enjoy having Jameson come over and play!! Thanks Brittany and Aj for letting Jameson come and play!

2 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

Your very welcome Aunt Randi and Uncle Drew:) I'm glad Jameson has such wonderful people in his life for Aj and I to share him with:) We love you guys!!
XOXO

Josh and Nat said...

He is so big Randi! And so cute! Can you believe it has already been a year??? I am so glad everything is better with Skyler.. I had heard from Justin and am glad to hear the little man is alright!