May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mommy's Day to Me! I love being a mom! I absolutely love it! I know some times it's trying and keeps me busy but it is all worth it. You get to watch something you made, grow up and develop into a big boy! Right now, I'm really enjoying the feeling of being a mom because Skyler is discovering and learning so much right now.

My Mother's day started off with Drew letting me sleep in and he took care of Skyler when he woke up. All the kids (Allie and Gator included) bought me a Azalea plant. It's really pretty and unique.We got to spend time with my mom, Drew's mom and Daylane. It was really great to see them on Mother's day (with exceptions of Daylane but Saturday counts) They are all special to us in so many different ways and do so much for us! We are thankful to have them in our lives. We love you guys!


Skyler still was not feeling the greatest because of his previous incident, which turned into a double ear infection :( So, we did not get to do to much. but relax. Which was needed! Drew and Skyler did take me out to dinner at my favorite place, Tenpenki! (I know I spelt it wrong) All in all it was a great Mother's day and I'm so thankful that I have such a great Lil boy that I love so much!

Thank you for the great day Drew and Skyler! I love you guys! xoxo

0 comments: