May 23, 2008

I'm a month old!! Happy day to me!




Well, Skyler is a month old as of yesterday! He is getting so big. Earlier this week he finally grew out of his newborn diapers and I had to loosen his car seat. Everyday I feel that he changes so much. He's favorite things to do are just laying on the floor stretching out as far as he can, he loves just to sit up in his swing and just look around and of course suck on his binky. I love being a mom and I know that Drew loves being a daddy! Last night I told Drew that he is on baby sitting detail while I do some things around the house.. as you can see from the pictures Drew had so much fun with Skyler, Allie on the other hand is up in air.


On Monday and yesterday was Skyler's and myself first parting.. I had some things to do that Skyler could not be apart of.. So, he went to Grandma Crazy's house (my mom's) and she and my sister watched him. You could tell that they had SO much fun with him and he had his fun too. He was to tired last night! It was nice to get some decent sleep.


Well, this weekend is Memorial day and it's a big weekend at the dunes.. So, Skyler is taking his first trip out to the dunes. Drew is so excited! I'm surprised he has not gone out and bought Skyler his first 4-wheeler and helmet yet! So, we will just have to see how that goes!

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

Love Love Love the baby announcement. Cutest thing ever!

the larsons said...

He is getting sooo big! I can't even believe it! He is so cute! I got your baby announcement on Saturday. That is the cutest thing that I have ever seen! Only you would have the motivation to do something so cute right after having a baby! I don't know how you do it! Well, I hope you all had a great time at the dunes! Love your guts!