May 13, 2008

oh boy!


Boy, oh boy! Has it been a busy last couple of weeks. well, Skyler is doing great! We have so much fun with him every day that passes! Last week was his first doctor's appointment. Skyler did not enjoy that appointment at all. He had to get circumcise, Because of his jaundice they would not do it at the hospital, so we had to wait for his 2 week appointment. Poor little guy.. I heard him screaming from down the hall! but Drew was a trooper and when in and watched and took care of his son! What a good daddy!!! But, Skyler has gained a whole pound since he left the hospital. He now weights 7 pounds 11 oz! He is becoming such a BIG boy! but still is so little. I had to go out and buy him some smaller clothes because nothing I had fit him. He hates to lay down, he always has to be sitting up and watching what is going on around him. Allie is finally warming up to him. When he cries she is right there! She loves to smell him and give him kisses.


Drew has started his spring project last weekend. He is re-doing our front yard! oh boy, is our front yard a mess! but, Drew promised me that it will be done by this weekend and it's going to look so nice. I'm excited.


Well, I had my first mother's day! It was great! It started off with breakfast with Drew's mom, then going and seeing all the other mom's that our special in our lives as well. Then Drew and Skyler took me out to a movie. We went and saw what happens in Vegas. Skyler did excellent for his first movie!! Then the day finished up with dinner at my mom's house! It was the best mother's day that anyone could have asked for! Thanks Allie and Skyler!




3 comments:

Kimberly Kidman said...

He is getting sooo big and super cute!!!

Jessarella said...

He is so cute, and little. I remember when mine were that tiny. You need to come over for a mommy play date!

The Brownings said...

What a cute little family pic! You look so good Randy! "Mommy" looks good on you :>