May 26, 2008

Skyler's First Dunes Trip

First Family Picture at the DUNES!
WOW! Skyler did so great for his first trip to the dunes! Friday night when we got there is was raining so he just chilled out in Ronnie and Delena's trailer. But, Saturday was still a little cold and he only came out of the trailer for a minute or so. But Sunday was an awesome day and he got to go out and sit with his daddy for the first time on a 4-wheeler.
It's was a really nice and relaxing trip! I had alot of help from Brittany, Delena, Erla and Kendra! Thanks guys!! We love you!






Ready for my first truck ride to the dunes!










Proud Daddy!






Hidding from the rain!!

3 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

He is such a big boy...I miss him every second I'm away from him!!!
xoxo,
Britt

the larsons said...

Sorry... BJ's not though, he wants Drew to get one too..and be part of his mini-chopper club:) LOL!! I can't believe how BIG Skyler is getting..Randi, he is seriously gorgeous!!! I hope he is feeling better after the doc today! I can't wait to see you guys at Ty's birthday too!!! YAY! Love ya lots!

Pam said...

I just got got your cute baby announcement for Skyler...he's so adorable. I've been wanting to bring you a baby gift. I was on my way to Oregon to visit April and her boys on the day of your shower. I was going to try to drop off a gift on my way to the airport but I didn't make it. I don't have your phone number. I'm so glad you have a blog. I love to see fun baby pictues. He's so cute!