Apr 16, 2009

Happy 27th Babe!


I thought I would give Drew a shout out for his birthday.



Drew, you are my BEST FRIEND! You make me laugh when I'm sad or mad. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know. You make sure other peoples needs are met before your own. You are so patient with me and Skyler, even though I'm not with you sometimes.You don't try to be someone that you're not and don't try to hide it either. You have a good sense of humor and let go of things so easily. I always have a great time with you and value all the time we spend together. You are the best Dad that Skyler could ever ask for and an even better husband! Thank you for being you and don't ever change!
I love you just the way you are!
Happy Birthday babe! xoxo

1 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

Happy Birthday Buddy, You know we love ya!!