Apr 26, 2009

Time to Party!

Yesterday was Skyler's 1st birthday party! It was a lot of fun! We had so many friends and family here to celebrate his birthday! Thank you for everyone that came and help us celebrate our son's first birthday and all the great gifts! We love you all!

Me & my birthday boy

Skyler opening presents (dad helped)

Grandma Crazy made Skyler's AWESOME Birthday cake! Thanks mom- xoxo

Skyler did not like playing in the cake or being dirty at all!

Me and my friend Kohn!

My first 4-wheeler! My dad bought it for me

Sharing with my best friend Jameson


Thank you everyone for coming to my party! It was an awesome time!

2 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! We love you tons:)

the larsons said...

I am so glad you invited us to Sky's birthday party! He is such a stud!! I can't even believe he is 1!!!! Before you know it he will be macking chicks in his bad ass truck ;) Anyways..love your guts!! XOXO!