Apr 19, 2009

What else is going to break?

So, this past week has not been the greatest!! On Wednesday night we found out that are heater broke and we need a new one! After all it is 26 years old. (it's the original one that they build in the house) So, we are at least lucky that it's lasted this long. We have called around and got quotes and the cheapest that we have found after all the rebates and tax credits that we get is still $1500! Then this morning Darin went to start his laundry and found out that our dryer is broken too!! Which makes me very angry because it's only 3 years old! I thought Maytag was supposed to be a great dryer!! But I have decide all those stupid extend warranties they offer when you buy things, that you think "I will never need them." I have changed my mind, and I'm going to buy them even if I dont think I need them just to have that extra coverage because it sucks when expensive things break all at once! So, it's been a VERY stressful and expensive week at our house!! Lucky us! - anyone want to help donate? Ü

1 comments:

Brittany and AJ said...

I'm very sorry, We are here if you need anything other than "funds" We love you and you can come snuggle in our little bungalow if you need to:)