Jul 5, 2009

4th of July Activities!


What a great holiday we had! Drew, Darin, Aj and Taylor got to ride their 4-wheelers in the West Jordan parade. So, us wifes went to watched them! It was Skyler's first parade and he loved it! Every float that would come by that had girls on it he would get so excited and just start waving! What a stud! They boys has so much fun that I think that this is going to be a annual thing! but, I'm not complaining, I had a lot of fun!
Jameson giving Skyler a talking to about not throwing his toys
Best Friends
The boys and there toys
Skyler was a little scared, I think he did not know it was his dad

My lil flirt
Kendra and Jameson

In the evening we went to West Jordan Park to watch the fire works! It was so much fun just hanging out with all of our close friends!
Playing in the park with Skyler

Skyler and Cooper eaten cheerios

The whole group!

Tried Skyler, passed out just before the fire works started!

3 comments:

Kimberly Kidman said...

Thanks again for letting me come along I would love to play again soon!!!

the larsons said...

It was so fun hanging out! Thank you for inviting us. We will have to get together soon. BJ wants to do a guys night.. so maybe us girls can all get together:) Love your guts!! XOXO~

Big Sis Nicki said...

hey sis I Really Love Your New Color YOu And Mom Like The Same I Love You Sis Nicki Ps Im Counting Cdown The Days To Kenny Cheseny Concert