Jul 21, 2009

Skyler is all boy!

I have my juice box, I'm ready to roll!

Yup! I have 100% all boy on my hands. So, this weekend Drew bought a pool for are back yard, (which we are in the process of fixing up) But he thought it would be great for the family and nice for the hot days that we have had lately. So, tonight he was putting the finishing touches on it and Skyler had to help. He did not care if he got dirty or that he did not have shoes on. He was out side with his daddy! He sat and played in the rocks, one time he tried to eat the rocks, he played in the dirt, he played in the pool as it was filling up and even had time to stop and give one of his puppy loves! He had dirt all over him, but he did not even care! He loved it!


watch out, I'm a big boy!

Playin in the water.

I love my puppy, Allie!

0 comments: