Jul 11, 2009

Date Day!

So, Drew and I have NEVER, EVER taken a day off to just goof off! We had some PTO time schedule so we could go to Bear Lake but our plans fell threw! So, Drew decided that he was just going to go to work, Because he is a workaholic. But I asked him if he could just take Friday off so we could have a day together and he did!! It was so much fun! I painted my bathroom Thursday while I was off, so Friday morning we finished putting everything back together. Cliff and Daylane came and got Skyler for the day, so we had the full day to ourselves! We went to a movie in the morning. We saw The Proposal. What a cute movie! After that we went to the new water park in draper. Cawabunga bay! It was a lot of fun! I wish I had Skyler there because he would have LOVED it! After that we went to dinner and home to get Skyler! It was so much fun to spend time with Drew and not have to worry about anything! Thank for the great day babe! I love you! xoxo

1 comments:

Jennifer Nicole said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Jeff and I have been wanting to go to Cawabunga bay for awhile. I love to "sluff" work and have fun.

P.S. How is Allie doing? I hope she is doing better.