Jul 15, 2009

My HGC Diet

Ok, so I don't know if alot of you know, but I went on the HGC Diet. I started it May 31st and yesterday was the first day that I could eat some what normal!( oils, dairy, nuts, all meat, veggies and fruits back into my diet) I'm a VERY picky eater and on this diet you could only eat certain foods, and it was very hard for me but I did it. It was the longest 45 days of my life, But I'm 31 pounds lighter!! It was great because I got to go buy new clothes and put my bigger clothes away!! YiPpY!! I still have 3 weeks left but this is my maintenance part of my diet. Still no sugars or carbs. I'm very happy with my results and I'm thankful that I had my Drew there to support me the whole time, even thought I was not the nicest person on the diet! But we will be going to Jamaica really soon and that is going to be my celebration!!

2 comments:

Jessarella said...

Good for you! I have some friends on that diet and I know how hard it can be! Those are killer results! You must be so proud! Were you really able to stick to that strict diet? It seems SOOOO hard! Very proud of you. xoxoxo

the larsons said...

CoNgRaTs!!! I am proud of you:) Totally jealous too.. Jamaica?!? You totally deserve it:) Love ya!!
XOXO~